25.02.2017 03:17:00 | Press releases
Position Title: Interpreter (Dari/Farsi)
Location: Lipkovo, Macedonia
Position Status: Full-time, Temporary
The key purpose of this job is to provide interpretation and facilitate communication with refugee population in Lipkovo.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accompany FO/SW in their field operations and provide interpretation to and from the language of the refugee population reached, during provision of humanitarian aid and conduit of interviews with target population;
- Assist in provision of aid and conduit of interviews with target population in LEGIS’ Lojane office;
- Assist in data gathering and interpretation in LEGIS’ Lojane office;
- Provide written translations as per need;
- Other duties as directed by line manager.
Knowledge and skills:
- Proficiency in Dari or Farsi
- Proficiency in Macedonian and/or Albanian
- Knowledge in English is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to adapt to multicultural environments;
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relations with people of different national and cultural background.
To apply for this position please send your RESUME at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject specification: Interpreter Dari/Farsi